I have just finished working on my website! I created it using MS FrontPage 2002 and have been piddling with it on and off for about six months now. It is loading as I type this. Here’s the link – . It works! The only thing that has issues is the hit counter, but I can fix that tomorrow morning.
I’m working on my Crochet Me Inaugural Project right now. I’m using two strands of size 10 crochet cotton held together and a size F hook. One is white the other is a blue vereigated. So far it’s turning out rather well!
Now that I’ve got this site looking pretty organized and my website up and running, I guess I can focus on finishing up some projects tomorrow. HA! We shall see….