Thirteen Reasons why we leave the house late every day
1. I didn’t sleep under the covers all night long and now I’m cold! (crawls back under the covers)
2. Me no want to go to school today Mom!
3. I have nothing to wear!! (said while looking at a full closet and she’s only six)
4. It’s too dark in here! (turns the bedroom light on)
5. It’s too light in here! (crawls under the blankets)
6. I’m not going if I can’t sit in the front seat!
7. I can’t find my shoes!
8. (five minutes later…) My shoes don’t match my outfit, Mom!
9. (snore… snore… snore… )
10. Please, just one cookie for breakfast??? (“You get breakfast at school.”) Just one cookie?
11. Mom, don’t we leave the house every day before sunrise? It’s light outside and you’re still in bed. (alarm clock hijacked by four year old)
12. I can’t wear capris! They are not girlie!
13. (first child) Mom, I have to go pottie. (second child) Oh! Me too! Me too!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3. my 2 cents
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Tagged: Thursday Thirteen