I found this on Cris’ blog.
SCATTERGORIES … and it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:
* Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.
* They MUST be real places, names, things … NOTHING made up!
* If you can’t think of anything, skip it.
* You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
* If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers!
My name: Tiffany
1. Famous Singer/Band: Tiffany!
2. Four letter word: toad
3. Street: Tarrant Parkway
4. Color: teal
5. Gifts/Presents: tulips
6. Vehicle: Titan
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: toys
8. Boy Name: Ty
9. Girl Name: Tina
10. Movie Title: Tombstone
11. Drink: Tanqueray & Tonic
12. Occupation: timekeeper
13. Celebrity: Tina Turner
14. Magazine: Time
15. U.S. City: Tallahassee
16. Pro Sports Teams: TEXANS!
17. Fruit: tangerine
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: traffic
19. Something You Throw Away: trash
20. Things You Shout: Timeout!
21. Cartoon Character: Tasmanian Devil
Ok, if you read this, consider yourself tagged 🙂
Powered by ScribeFire.