101 things I may have done (or thought about doing) today instead of getting stuff prepared for Wednesday’s donation pick-up:
- Watch all of Soylent Green just for the last line.
- Watch Jeffster open the Chuck ComicCon panel.
- As seen on CakeSpy’s Baker’s Dozen post, contemplate making DIY Frappucinos for dinner instead of jambalaya as planned.
- Browse www.chuckmeout.com and find out that I could have my very own Jeffster t-shirt.
- Find out that Chuck does not return until March 2010. Grumble.
- Move on from grumbling to focus on Psych returning August 7th.
- Decide that I should at the very least unload the dishwasher before dinner.
- Celebrate in finally finding a table runner idea that I love and cannot wait to sew.
- Buy new storage cubes for daughter’s room to replace gigantic wood entertainment center instead of focusing emptying room of old clothes and toys.
- Color my hair back to a nice dark brown, getting rid of the red.
- And finally, pick out cotton yarn to make my aunt sweeper covers as promised a year ago.